Nearby Attractions and Resources
Dining options both on and off campus are plentiful. On campus, the Adele H. Stamp Student Union is home to several familiar vendors, as well as the Maryland Food Co-Op, which is a popular spot for patrons who seek vegetarian and plant-based meals. A full list of current vendors (and other services) at Stamp Student Union is available here. In addition, small plazas located at both the northeast and southeast corners of campus (flanking the main entrance along Route 1 / Baltimore Avenue) offer many more options.
Zoom in on the map below for more information.
Groceries and Toiletries
Several pharmacies and grocery stores are located nearby, including:
- Target Express (7501 Baltimore Avenue #1, 0.6 miles from Stamp Student Union)
- CVS (7300 Baltimore Avenue, 0.8 miles from Stamp Student Union)
- Whole Foods (6621-B Baltimore Avenue, 1.6 miles from Stamp Student Union)
- Shoppers (4720 Cherry Hill Road, 2.5 miles from Stamp Student Union)
- Giant Food (6000 Greenbelt Road, 2.5 miles from Stamp Student Union)
- Target (6100 Greenbelt Road, 2.7 miles from Stamp Student Union)
Explore the map below for more options.