Intentionally Digital, Intentionally Black
University of Maryland
October 18-20, 2018
The AADHum Initiative at the University of Maryland is proud to invite scholars, researchers, teachers, professionals, activists, and community members to its first national conference, Intentionally Digital, Intentionally Black. The conference will be held at the UMD campus in College Park, Maryland, on October 18-20, 2018.
- View the original Call for Proposals
- Review the AADHum Initiative’s Statement of Values
- Review your submitted proposal(s) and review decision(s) in the Submission Portal
- Register to attend the conference, special events, and pre-conference sessions (registration is now closed)
- Access an overview of the conference agenda or the detailed program of presentations
- Learn about the pre-conference opportunities available on Thursday, October 18
- Review expectations and guidelines for presenters
- Learn about traveling to and around the College Park campus
- Consider different options for lodging/accommodations in the area
- Plan to take advantage of nearby attractions and resources
- Watch select sessions recorded during the conference live-stream!